Manufactured on request for your appliance
PTFE zone tapes
On clients’ request we manufacture zone tapes of desired width made of PTFE fabric (work zone) and an adhesive (tape sides). They are used as heating element protection in packaging machines. Our offer includes two types of zone tape:
- TYPE A – with the adhesive on both sides of the PTFE glass fabric. The tape should be applied on one plane and the sides should not be folded.
- TYPE C – grate-type glass fibre tape with the adhesive on one side, may be folded on the heating board.
Continuous work temperature: -150°C to +260°C.
Types and dimensions:
- Thickness: 0,04 mm to 0,5 mm.
- Work zone width: from 5 mm upwards.
- Adhesives of desired width.
- Length: 30 m
Application: food industry, packaging manufacturing, product packaging.