Insulation, sealing, amortization
Rubber and sponge silicone, FKM
Our offer includes silicones in ample variants. Elastomers have may qualities such as non-flammability or high heat resistance as well as great chemical resistance and excellent electro-insulating properties. They are suitable to use with foodstuffs and drinking water (certified by FDA and WRAS) as well as in hospitals (anti-bacterial properties). They are susceptible to metal detectors. Available as rolls, meters of material and as scheme-based sealings. Additional shapes available on request. Continuous work temperature: -70°C to +315°C depending on the silicone type.
Types and dimensions:
- Rolls – width: 1000 mm or 1200 mm.
- Thickness: 0,5 mm to 50 mm.
- Rubber – hardness: 20 ShA to 90 ShA.
- Sponge – density: 200 kg/m3 to 600 kg/m3.
- Any color.
- Reinforced with polyester or aramid fibre.
- Profiles, cords, hoses, any shapes on request.
Application: food industry, packaging industry, pharmaceutical industry, construction industry, machine industry.