Highest quality industrial solutions
PTFE coated glass fabrics
Our offer includes “EDER E-Flor” PTFE coated glass or aramid fabrics. PTFE fabrics have following advantages: its low friction coefficient, chemical resistance and anti-adhesive properties. They are suitable for use with food (FDA attested). PTFE fabrics are available as rolls, meters of fabric, or as tapes cut to size. Our offer also includes sheets, sleeves and products made according to the drawing. PTFE fabrics continuous work temperature: -150°C to +260°C.
Additionally on offer: “EDER-TT” E-tapes, thickness 0,08 mm and 0,13 mm for packaging machines. Length: 10 m.
Types and dimensions:
- Thickness: 0,04 mm to 2 mm.
- Width: standard 1000 mm, max. 5000 mm.
- With or without adhesive.
- Smooth or .porous surface.
- Brown or black (anti-static).
- Other colors on request (blue, green, silver, gold).
- Laminates – Film laminated PTFE coated glass fabrics.
Application: food industry, PVC window manufacturing, packaging manufacturing, automotive industry, chemical industry, hygiene products manufacturing, medical industry.